Step 1: Get a free wallet
Step 2: Enter your wallet address
Earn & Spend
- Nano Hub Your one stop shop to find places to buy, earn, & spend Nano
- WeNano Geocaching with crypto! Give it a try, & find free Nano nearby
- RaiblocksMinecraft The most popular game in the world, now with Nano! Play Minecraft, get paid
- Nerch Buy Nano merch with Nano! Shirts, jackets, mugs, stickers, & more!
- Redeemfor.me Buy gift cards for almost anything, using Nano
- PlayNano.online Earn Nano through faucets & games, or buy gift cards, games, & mobile top-ups
- ZERO transaction fees. Instead of a fee, senders do a small Proof-of-Work to prevent spam. If you send 10.91 Nano, they get 10.91 Nano.
- Near-instant transactions. Transactions are fully-settled in <1 second average. There is no waiting hours for block confirmation.
- Environmentally friendly. Nano transactions use >4 MILLION times less power than Bitcoin transactions (0.112 Wh vs 500+ KWh).
- Highly scalable. There are no protocol-side limits like block sizes or block times. Nano uses whatever resources are available, leading to high TPS.
How does it work?
- Every Nano account has its own blockchain. This is different from Bitcoin, where all transactions are added to a single shared blockchain.
- Nano transactions are peer-to-peer. Senders and receivers interact directly with each other. You don't wait for transactions to get added to a shared block.
- Transactions are asynchronous. Your transactions don't affect other people. Double spend attempts are quickly settled by balance-weighted node voting.
- Instead of a transaction fee, Nano uses Proof-of-Work from the sender to prevent spam. Wallets can pre-compute this work so there is no delay.
- Nano is so lightweight that anyone can run a node. One transaction fits into a single UDP packet & uses 4 MILLION times less power than Bitcoin.
Want to learn more?
Get more Nano!